Request a Talk on BVD
Do you want to share how we can help those in your office, organization, at your school? Then, Request a Talk. Your talk will be tailored to your specific needs.
- How Binocular Vision Dysfunction (BVD) affects kids & learning
- How BVD affects those with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Symptoms and conditions that often have a BVD component (choose what is appropriate for your group’s need):
- Headache (migraine and muscle tension)
- Dizziness / lightheadedness
- Anxiety (including panic disorder and agoraphobia)
- Nausea / motion sickness
- Gait imbalance
- Chronic neck pain
- Light sensitivity
- Reading / learning difficulties
- ADD/ ADHD
To schedule a talk, please call 248-258-9000.”.